Saturday 13 August 2011

Bad blogger

Bad Blogger is to be my new name haha I just have no time so very sorry slap my legs. Right what have I to tell you? well at last our admin document is finished and ready to go out, I might go to Fallinbostel Germany to the camp with Miss Cookie Monstar who is performing for the troops it will be so much fun.Wonderful P&O Ferries have donated over £2,000 worth of travel to us well done P&O and thank you. Top of the Range clothing and survival gear from Tadcaster have supplied us with 100 dog tags which I will get stamped with wenches 2011 all our ladies will get them on the conclusion of the walk.
I will be moving next week to the house on the beach mmmm
I only have lavatories on my mind now as I still need to hear back from the portaloo hire company in france.
Now to raise a lot of money as time is getting short.

No comments:

Post a Comment